LOVE HATE / long review
We've been here almost 10 yrs & we are moving finally (not over bad things just need more room & another bathroom)
Over the past 10 yrs, its been a LOVE HATE here
(I think EVERYWHERE you go you will have that)
The new owners (as of 2020) had a rough start & a not so great manager (who was terminated)
Shauna was hired & jumped into a shit show -in which she has done an amazing job doing cleaning up. I truly feel she is doing her best to have this be a 4 to 5-star review complex
( and I feel it will be very soon)
I read a few recent reviews and I feel they are misleading for future tenants.
1] managers DO NOT set the price of rent, which is already pre-determined & they just follow guidelines.
* Yes, people fell on hardship during covid but that IS NOT the manager's fault, they DO NOT make the final decision for discounts!
2) managers ARE NOT responsible & CANT change the price for utilities, those are through the city.
* call and make a payment plan with them & STOP blaming the manager.
3) MOST people in the complex are friendly, some stay to themselves, some are drama seekers & trouble makers and YES there are a few A**holes BUT again, that's everywhere!
4) since Shauna took over things in the complex are getting done - fewer cigarette butts, fewer dog messes & repairs are being done in a timely matter.
overall, if we didn't need more space and a 2nd bathroom we WOULD STAY!
we're in 1 2bd 1 bath and it's a great layout & spacious. dated yes but they plan to update each apt. the price is actually lower then most places for this area. It's close to many places & freeways etc.
nice landscape & quiet area for the most part.
*We decided on 4 stars for a few reasons
*not enough parking * no water hose accessibility
* no bike racks